Good luck to all teams this fall!
• 8 games – 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25, 11/1, 11/8, 11/15
o We will have the first couple of weeks games scheduled and posted as the season gets closer
• 9v9 including GK
• Games will be played on Sunday at the Tuma Sports Complex (Fields 1-4)
• Tentatively we have two different game start times: 3PM and 4PM
•$95 (All players will receive a new kit this year and must pay insurance for the 2020/2021 season)
o Includes required annual AYSO insurance $30, kit $20, session fees $45
o Annual AYSO insurance runs (9/1/20-8/31/21)
o Only pay for insurance the first session you play of the new soccer year. Pay in the fall you will not pay it again for indoor or spring sessions.
• Jersey kits are required for all players and we have new colors this year (black/white)
• Registration pricing is ONLY for Fall 2020!
• If you are not feeling good – DO NOT show up – period. The league will not be enforcing the forfeit rule for a team having less than 6 of their own players. If the opposing team has a full roster, consider evening out the teams and rotating players from that team to the team that is short to still allow a game to be played and remember – players can sub from another team AND must be registered for this season!
• There will be an additional COVID-19 related waiver attached to registration to e-sign
• There will be no onsite temperature screenings – each player MUST do a self health check assessment at home prior to deciding if they are well enough to play each week
• While the Tuma Sports Complex is a public space, we would recommend limiting spectators as much as possible until COVID-19 is further under control and please encourage any spectators to do a self health check at home before attending and to wear a mask while attending the game and discourage any spectators who want to attend if they do not feel well
• Games will be 2- 22 minute halves with a 4-minute halftime.
• No handshakes, sharing water, sharing equipment (i.e. goalie gloves, etc.)
• Mask are not required while playing
• Social distancing on the sidelines (it is highly recommend to wear a mask while on the sideline)
• If you, someone in your family, or anyone you’ve been in close proximity with test positive for COVID-19, and you played the previous week you MUST notify the league director immediately (email@example.com) to allow for fair play (ie some playing 6 games vs 8 weeks) and the safest thing to do is to stop play for 2 weeks.
• Be honest with us, If we have to hear from Linn County public health via contact tracing that someone in the league has a positive test, that individual may be suspended from the league indefinitely and that decision will be reviewed and made by the league board on a case by case basis
• Refunds will not be given once the season begins, if we have to shut down the season due to government regulations, or if there is a 2 week shutdown due to a positive test. Refunds will be issued if we have to cancel prior to the start of the season.
While we want to bring adult soccer back to the community, we have to do so in a manner that keeps ALL of our players and their families safe – we cannot slide on any of the rules above, not for one week, one game, or for one minute – one mishap could shut the session down immediately for EVERYONE.
If you have any league or registration questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to tell all of your friends and go to https://craalsoccer.org/ to register now!
We look forward to seeing evyerone back on the pitch!
Cedar Rapids AYSO Adult League (CRAAL)
Click HERE to register!