Fall Registration is Here!
- 8 games (9/12, 9/26, 10/3, 10/10, 10/17, 10/24, 10/31, 11/7); 11/14 will be used if a makeup date is needed
- We will have the first couple of weeks games scheduled and posted as the season gets closer
- 9v9 including GK
- Games will be played on Sunday at the Tuma Sports Complex (Fields 1-4, Field 5 as/if needed)
- We have two different game start times: 3PM and 4PM
- Returning players $30
- New players $80 (Includes required annual AYSO insurance $30, kit $20, session fees $30
- Annual AYSO insurance runs (9/1/21-8/31/22; if you participate in our next sessions within this insurance year, you won’t be charged this insurance fee again)
- Jersey kits are required for all players (black/white CRAAL jerseys); if you already have a jersey, make sure you un-click the jersey fee on the final payment page
- Home self assessments
- Stay home if sick or others in your household are sick
- Notify league immediately if tested positive
- No water bottle/drink sharing
- Refunds will not be given once the season begins, if we have to shut down the season due to government regulations, or if there is a 2 week shutdown due to a positive test. Refunds will be issued if we have to cancel prior to the start of the season.
If you have any league or registration questions, please send them to leaguedirector@craalsoccer.
We look forward to seeing everyone back on the pitch!