Registration for Indoor Session 1will OPEN Sunday, October 13 and close on Sunday, October 27th! After this date, players who register will go onto a waitlist and will be notified if space on a roster becomes available.
Indoor Session 1:
- 8 games played between 11/10 – 1/5)
- 7V7 including GK
- Continuous game clock (55 min) to keep the games on schedule.
- Games will be played on Sunday at the FC United Indoor Training Facility. It is located at 8610 Milburn Rd., Cedar Rapids. Games will start at 11AM and run though at least 7PM (end time will depend on the number of teams registered)
- The playing surface is a high-grade synthetic grass, so cleats may be worn (but must be clean). Total turns space is roughly 210×120.
- $100 New Player (includes required annual $30 AYSO insurance fee, required jersey kit and field fees)
- $80 Returning player who did not play Fall 2019 (includes required annual $30 AYSO insurance fee, and field fees)
- $50 Returning player (as a returning player it is not required to order a new kit, only if you would like a new set or are in need of replacing a lost/damaged kit – the kid is an additional $20
- Registration pricing is ONLY for Indoor Session 1
Indoor rules will be sent out closer to the start of the session. Want to make a little extra spending money and like the idea of being right for a full 60 minutes? Consider being a referee!
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full – By 10/23
Half 10/24 – 11/2
None after 11/3