Fall 2021 registration is here and will be open today and until August 29. Please make sure you complete through step 4 and checkout – you are not registered until you have paid. After August 29, players who register will go onto a wait list and will be notified if space on a roster becomes available.
- 8 games (9/12, 9/26, 10/3, 10/10, 10/17, 10/24, 10/31, 11/7); 11/14 will be used if a makeup date is needed
- We will have the first couple of weeks games scheduled and posted as the season gets closer
- 9v9 including GK
- Games will be played on Sunday at the Tuma Sports Complex (Fields 1-4, Field 5 as/if needed)
- We have two different game start times: 3PM and 4PM
- Returning players $30
- New players $80 (Includes required annual AYSO insurance $30, kit $20, session fees $30
- Annual AYSO insurance runs (9/1/21-8/31/22; if you participate in our next sessions within this insurance year, you won’t be charged this insurance fee again)
- Jersey kits are required for all players (black/white CRAAL jerseys); if you already have a jersey, make sure you un-click the jersey fee on the final payment page
- Home self assessments
- Stay home if sick or others in your household are sick
- Notify league immediately if tested positive
- No water bottle/drink sharing
- Refunds will not be given once the season begins, if we have to shut down the season due to government regulations, or if there is a 2 week shutdown due to a positive test. Refunds will be issued if we have to cancel prior to the start of the season.
We look forward to seeing everyone back on the pitch!